Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 begins

As if it hasn't been said enough, I really do wish everyone a very happy new year. I am happy that you made it another 365 days without doing too much harm to yourself or others. I am happy that these next 365 days will surely prove to be eventful and unexpected. But with happiness aside, I would just like to talk briefly about resolutions.

We all make them and we all keep them for right around a month or so. My resolution is to loose some weight. This is how I see it playing out:


Luckily for me, it's not about my body image as much as it is about doing something productive. Also, I need to be able to fit (comfortably) back into my suit. My main strategy is to pace myself and do my best to not burn out on it all. I'm incorporating more water and less soda for now. It's a start and I have the whole year to get to the point where I'm running marathons.
As far as everyone else and all of the assortment of resolutions being put into action or thought about being put into action, I wish the best of luck. I know I'll start tracking my weight at the bottom of each entry I put in here. (starting next blog) ((Already procrastinating)).

1 comment:

  1. A month? Is that the standard? I keep mine negative 5 minutes. Because I start neglecting them before I make them. It's remarkably efficient.

    ReplyDelete