Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday steak

I celebrated my 24th birthday today in the same way most 24 years old would: I worked. Luckily, though, tonight there was a very special surprise waiting for me at my friend, Sarah's, house. See, normally Wednesdays are our "Dexter Wednesdays" anyway since she'll DVR the show, and well get together at watch it. Today being Wednesday and my birthday meant that she would apparently murder a large cow just for my stomach! I knew I was having steak, but I did not know it was going to be 36 oz of man-tear inducing pleasure. Here's an accurate drawing of the event. Click for more detail.

Anyhoo, cow with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, and cheese toast was my dinner and all other manner of mammal bowed before my feet. Also, lemon birthday cake.

Needless to say, this has been a wonderful birthday and I appreciate all of the pleasant comments and phone calls I received. You're looking good, 24, don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment