Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In the beginning...

In my angst-ridden teenage years, I kept a blog that was literally tears and anger in e-print form. But one day, I grew out of it and put my life of myspace and irrelevant song lyrics behind me. I decided it was actually easier to bitch and moan to my friends in real life than it ever was to update a blog with some sort of consistency. Cut to a few years later and here we are. I'm back to blogging, but this time I plan to be 24 years old about it. That having been said, here's to another (probably unsuccessful attempt at a) blog. Keep up if you would like. If not, I have a way funnier and more entertaining sister who can be found here. Who knows, I may get a movie deal one day since Hollywood seems to be running out of ideas.


Here's a relevant picture to look at from marriedtothesea.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment